- 1967 – Bachelor of Science Degree from Georgia Tech
- 1967-1971 – Served as a Navy Officer aboard (2) aircraft carriers during the Vietnam Conflict.
- 1975 – Doctorate Degree from Southern College of Optometry
- Board Certified in both Diagnostic and Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents by Georgia State Board of Optometry.
- Certified by the DEA for Schedules 2, 3, 3N, and 4 Pharmaceutical Agents.
- Served as the Chairman of Board of Trustees of Georgia Optometric Association in 1986
- Has earned 5 Presidential Citations from Georgia Optometric Association.
Our exceptional, friendly staff is our greatest asset. They are excited about what they do, and they care personally about getting the best results for our patients.
We will try to accommodate your busy schedule by finding appointments that suit your needs. We will help you understand your insurance coverage and if financial arrangements are necessary, we will be glad to help you develop a plan to make your vision care treatment possible.